I Love a Parade

Is there anything cuter than a parade of children in their Halloween costumes? This was Talmage's 2nd Halloween parade at Westland Elementary. Talmage was unable to wear his mask to school so I had to channel my inner make-up artist and create a zombie-ish face for him. We did this last year too, he loves it! He practiced getting in character before the parade. He would show me his best "dead person" face and ask if it looked real. I of course would shriek, "Ahhhh!!! Talmage!! Are you alright?!! (Talmage would break out of character at this and giggle) Whew Talmage, I thought you might really be dead!"



Talmage was lucky as Grandma Riley, Grandma Gucci and Granny Great were all able to come and watch him show off his best theatrics!

Eric was batman for his pre-school Halloween parade. He wanted to be a zombie, but I thought being batman would be somewhat tamer in a room full of 3 and 4 year olds. Luckily, he was a good sport for this, but he kept wanting to show me his "zombie" face for his pictures, not a batman super-hero face.


3 comments:

Becky and Bryce said...

Wow, seriously awesome Zombie costume!!! And you do have serious artistry talent!!! Go Mom!!!

Momberger said...

I love the face paint! Way to go! Very crafty!

Emcognito said...

I was very impressed with your face painting abilities. I am sending my kids your way next time!

 
©2009 The Pearson Family | by TNB