Is There a Star Student in the House?

Talmage had a great week at school last week. By seven year old standards....it doesn't get much better than this.

He was chosen as the V.I.P. for his class. Being the V.I.P. for Mrs. Tidwell's class entails:

1. Pinning your lovely, royal blue, V.I.P. badge on every morning.
2. Being the first in line and leading your class out to recess, and into the cafeteria for lunch.
3. Creating a super cool, picture filled, poster of yourself to be displayed throughout the week in your classroom.
4. Inviting your parents (and brother and sister too) to come to school and eat hot lunch with you. Yum!
5. Getting to pick the next V.I.P. person for the next week.

As if being chosen to be your class V.I.P. weren't enough, he was also chosen by his principal to receive the "Star Student" recognition.

I packed up old Eric and Maidie and off we went Wednesday morning to see Talmage get his certificate and this blue.....cone......thingy. (A must-have for every child)

He was recognized for his great progress in reading. Nice work Sausage!



10 comments:

Heather said...

Good Job Talmage!!! We are so proud of you, & can't wait to see what fun activities you think up to do with your blue coney thing.

Mandy said...

SWEET! Way to go!

Sister said...

Yay Talmage! Your kids look ADORABLE in those pictures. I am not surprised that he is excelling so fast. His mind works like lightening!

Becky and Bryce said...

Congrats Talmage!!! Yeah!!!

Kaarina said...

Love that little guy, love him! Way to go Talmage!

Momberger said...

Way to go Talmage! He is one smart cookie!

Momberger said...

Way to go Talmage! He is one smart cookie!

Momberger said...

Hey there Pearsons! Matt and I are making our blog private in the next week so will you email me your emails so I can invite you to it? Thanks! Love you guys! mombergerfam@yahoo.com

The Bliss Family said...

That's really neat! Good job Talmage!

Talbot Family said...

Hooray for the Sauce man! I am so proud of him. He is such a good boy and a really great big cousin to my Addie girl.

 
©2009 The Pearson Family | by TNB